Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last Call for Bootcamp!!

Here we go again!

Another 4 weeks of fast fitness results about to begin.

This is your last chance to get on board. In fact it's too late for our 9.30 Bootcamp at Beechurst in Haywards Heath. This one is full up.

We still have some spaces available for the evening camps, at 6 and 7.15 pm at Whitemans Green in Cuckfield.

Hassocks and Horsham have had to be postponed until next time unfortunately.

For the best mix of personal training, circuit training, boxercise, and team games get yourself on a Sussex Bootcamp.

It's all backed up with just the right amount of information and motivation through e mails and in person.

Here's what a recent participant had to say:

"I started Bootcamp for personal mental and physical motivation.

After the recent death of my mother who was suffering from terminal cancer for over a year I was finding it difficult to contrite and motivate myself in all areas of my life. Having a demanding full time job and lively young family to nurture I needed some ‘me ‘time, out in the open with people who didn’t know me, where I couldn’t or didn’t have to talk about my work. A time to reflect and grieve in the best way I knew possible by shifting my focus, challenging my body and mind through a different type of exercise than that I was used to.

I have become stronger both physically and mentally. I have connected and met some lovely people. I have noticed that no matter how difficult the outside challenges may appear the welcoming and supportive approach from Ben & Steve at Sussex Boot Camp was awesome.

Pick up the phone or send that email. Something somewhere has lead you to the Sussex Bootcamp so follow your inner instincts. No matter how small or big your challenge maybe, Ben & Steve and the structure they have set up will support you.

It is not easy to commit, it is not easy to train there are always distraction and excuses. Owe it to yourself Invest in your health & just do it. NOW."

Kay Penney

More info at http://www.sussexbootcamps.co.uk/

Happy Training,

Steve Cork


No comments: