Monday, December 7, 2009

How Many Burpees.....?

.....Could you do if you just fixed your mind on a number and got determined to get there no matter how big that challenge seemed and how long you had to take?

Check out my effort at 100 from a few weeks ago!



Burpees are a great whole body movement that demand a large amount of energy and effort!

If you are going to do a lot of them it's worth getting very familiar with the movement first and make sure your back feels good doing them.

Adapt to your own fitness levels, take out the press up and the jump if you need to. Also, hands can be on a raised surface to make easier.

As your ability increases work harder and faster for an intense fat burning exercise!

Steve
www.sussexbootcamps.co.uk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Steve.. that's pretty good. I love burpees too! They're a fantastic move... I progress my charleston personal trainer bootcamps by first getting them to do hurkies... just leave out the push-up part.

I think I have only tried up to 30 at a time, so it's a great goal for 100!