Thursday, August 7, 2008

Watch My Workout Muse Rapid Fat Loss Interval Demo!



Here is just one short example of the Rapid Fat Loss Cardio soundtracks that i recently posted about.

As you can see, good high energy stuff!

With a movement as big as a clean and press i quite like sticking with it for the whole 8 rounds. Once you develop the ability to work such intervals, you can do something which will be more likely to fatigue like squats or press ups.

You could even do several of these 8 rounds back to back with different exercises if you are feeling really evil - something my circuit training class in Burgess Hill have experienced a couple of times - albeit without the same soundtrack.

Watch out for the look of relief on my face when the completion is announced!

I've got a confession to make. I wasn't feeling on top form for this. I had a couple of weeks interuption to serious exercise while moving and then a further week off after aggravating my shoulder. As this was the first thing i did with any real effort, i've been sore most of the week - just from this 4 minutes!!

Time to step it back up - are you going to join me??

Hey if you still want those soundtracks, a personal training client of mine just bought them and the bonuses were still available with it. Remember, this is a short workout. The 16 week system is using different 20 min interval workouts.

Here is the link
Click Here!

Cheers,

Steve Cork
www.sussexbootcamps.co.uk
www.everydayathletes.co.uk

No comments: