Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Training Session Today

For the last few weeks i've had a different focus to most of my own sessions.

I've been doing more sets of similar movement patterns with fairly good weights (mostly 8 - 10 reps), with higher reps of non competing movements mixed in.

I've also added slowing down the negative (usually lowering) part of each move to have more time under tension.

Both of these have added up to slightly longer sessions.

Today was quite a few different Dumb Bell pressing movements done heavy, with higher reps of leg and ab work thrown in throughout.

Some great work done, i stopped at an hour as i often do with this type of session but occasionally i'll go on a little longer.

Changing up my routine for a while has been good, i'll stick with it and advance it perhaps until the end of the year.

Be an everyday athlete!

Steve
www.sussexbootcamps.co.uk
www.everydayathletes.co.uk

No comments: