Sunday, October 26, 2008

Yesterday's Training!

I am so excited about all the projects i'm involved in at the moment and the new ways we'll be getting the word out and helping more people.

What ever service or programme it is i'll stand by it as one of the best you can do and commit to over delivering on the value you get.

From personal training, bootcamps, group classes, and beyond, watch out there is great stuff to come.

I'm still committed to getting my own training done. Yesterday was a close one but i just about managed to fit this in late afternoon.

Main focus was a variety of shoulder work. The heavier focus was mostly different vertical pressing, along with some heavy dumb bell snatches.

Lighter work was focused around some rotational movements using resistance bands - also some 1 arm kettlebell swings.

I prefer to make my pressing movements as whole body as possible by doing them all from a standing position.

The dreaded leg focus with lighter pulling and pressing is up next - it always seems to wipe me out!! Look out for a report on the pain soon!

Steve

www.sussexbootcamps.co.uk
www.everydayathletes.co.uk

No comments: