Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Fitness Classes Disappearing.....



I've been teaching a variety of fitness classes at the local 'Olympos' Leisure centres for years and years - as well as many other fitness centres and health clubs.

With Sussex Bootcamps taking off in a big way i've needed to adjust and re prioritise my working week.

Every one of the classes that i've had to make the hard decision to move on from has been very difficult. I really enjoy teaching and i love the people that come to my classes - they are most often motivated fitness enthusiasts who enjoy some intelligently applied hard work.

Ultimately there comes a time when just continuing to do the same thing becomes thinking too small - and i want to do more right now!! I guess i can value my time, energy and experience more than the places i have been teaching at!

Building my business where i have more control of the experience from start to finish means i can ultimately help more people and deliver a better product.

While we are offering a different level and type of service currently in terms of Bootcamps, we will be expanding and offering services to more of the Sussex community in due course. Specifically, there will be a Youth Fitness service, Boxing fitness and Kettlebell classes.

We are going to continue to offer the best fitness services in the area with the best instructors.

If you are local to Haywards Heath and Burgess Hill, i still have a Monday and Wed evening drop in class that are not going anywhere soon.

I look forward to being of service to more people, in bigger and better ways.

In Fitness and Health,

Steve
www.sussexbootcamps.co.uk

No comments: