Friday, November 14, 2008

Watch Out For The New Vans! Plus - Testimonial...

The Bootcamp Van's are out there with signs on!

Hopfully this will spread the word even faster about the great fitness solution we offer.

I'll post a picture soon.

Read this testimonial we got today;

"I decided to join Sussex Bootcamp due to a recovery from a period of ill health. My fitness level and my weight had been effected and I was unsure of how to regain my long lost enthusiasm for fitness.

Sussex Bootcamp created a team environment where I felt we were ”in it together” and this partly encouraged me to not miss a session. Steve also made it fun and instilled confidence in the group to strive harder each session but not pitch yourself against another member but work at your own pace. He is very knowledgeable, approachable and makes sure that you are doing the exercises in the right way.

I have realised that fitness can be fun and rewarding, my fitness level improved weekly and I was able to do more and push myself further. I feel healthier, fitter and look firmer and most importantly I had fun. It was definitely money well spent and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to make a change".

- Sam 35, Haywards Health.

Want to be one of our next success stories!?

Next Bootcamp starts on Mon 24th November. There is only until Monday to be able to sign up at the early bird rate.

Go and check out www.sussexbootcamps.co.uk

Steve Cork
www.sussexbootcamps.co.uk
www.everydayathletes.co.uk

No comments: